Participating on a guided tour is exclusively at the clients own risk. Cycling on public roads and off-road or many types of trails with different inclinations always involves some risks. The client is aware of the risks in relation to his capabilities and takes the risks in consideration before participating.
During the tours the participant is in the care of trained staff or have a contact person on site whose instructions are to be followed at all times. The participant is responsible for adhering to the traffic rules and for his own safety, aswell for wearing protective equipment (bike helmet, adequate shoes etc.).
The participant acknowledges that he is not insured by Ebikeventura, and the participant do not accept any liability for any damage that the customer causes to himself or third party, or for any damage to the customer by some other cause while using the services of Ebikeventura.
1.Termination of tour agreement, advance payment
- 1.1 Registration must be made in writing by registration form or email. Participants under the age of 18 require the signature of a parent or their guardian.
- 1.2 Registration is binding for the Participant upon receipt by Ebikeventura; the written confirmation is binding for Ebikeventura.
- 1.3 Upon receipt of the confirmation 50% of payment is due to secure the booking within 7 days. The remaining 50% have to be paid before the start of the tour.
- 1.4 If payment is not made within 7 days Ebikeventura may send a reminder after which Ebikeventura is entitled to cancel the contract and charge cancellation fees to the amount of fifty per cent of the payment due.
2 Services and information on special services
- 2.1 The services listed on the print media or on Ebikeventura website are included in the tour price. Ebikeventura is not responsible for the parental supervision of minors.
- 2.2 Additional agreements require explicit confirmation by Ebikeventura. If deemed necessary Ebikeventura reserves the right to make changes after confirmation without greatly affecting the whole spectrum of services.
- 2.3 Pick-up & Drop-off Service
- Ebikeventuraoffer a pick-up and drop-off service provided by a cooperation partner without obligation. Should Ebikeventura partner be unable to provide this service due to force major participants have no right of recourse or compensation. This includes any consequential costs such as taxi, booking changes etc. participant must, though, be informed about the cancellation of service immediately.
- 2.4 Cancellation of Ebike tours
- Should Ebikeventura not be able to hold Ebike tours due to an act of nature beyond its control Ebikeventura decides whether the course will be compensated (in form of a voucher or repetition at a different time) or not. Participant has no right of recourse or compensation. This includes any consequential costs such as taxi, booking changes etc. The participant must, though, be informed about the cancellation of the Ebike tours immediately.
3 Withdrawal from contract through Participant
- 3.1 Changes in booking or cancellation must be made in writing. In such case Participant is obliged to pay a cancellation fee. Cancellation fees are calculated according to the cost on the invoice as follows:
Up to 31 days before date of start: 20 % of the invoiced price
Up to 22 days before date of start: 45 % of the invoiced price
Up to 15 days before date of start: 50 % of the invoiced price
Up to 08 days before date of start: 75 % of the invoiced price
From 07 days before date of start: 90 % of the invoiced price
After start:100% of the invoiced price
- 3.2 The date of receipt of cancellation determines the calculation of the cancellation fee. Participant can provide a suitable substitute or rearrange booking before commencing the journey. In such case a fee of EUR XYZ is due.
4 Cancellation due to lack of attendance
- In general there is a minimum level of attendance of 2 Participants for every tour. This may vary according to the services offered which can be found in the respective brochure. Ebikeventura reserves the right to cancel the contract at the latest one week before commencing the course if the minimum level of attendance has not been reached. Fees already paid will be reimbursed immediately.
5 Termination of contract due to exceptional circumstances
- In the event of a tour not being executed due to an act of nature beyond control (such as epidemic, storm, catastrophe or war etc.) or any other unacceptable source of danger for participant, Ebikeventura reserves the right to cancel the contract immediately. Fees already paid will be reimbursed less costs encurred by Ebikeventura.
- 6.1 Continuous disturbance caused by Participant in which the group harmony is greatly disrupted or danger is caused to any person can lead to Ebikeventura terminating the contract without consultation with parent/guardian. In such case Participant will be excluded from any further participation.
- 6.2 Further, possession of any kind of weapon or illegal drugs as well as consumption of illegal drugs is not tolerated. If Participant is not cooperative Ebikeventura reserves the right to exclude Participant from all further activities and cancel the contract without consulting parent/guardian. Any consequential costs are borne by Participant. The Ebikeventura staff is authorised to secure and destroy any weapons and illegal drugs. In this case Participant renounces his rights to possession of these items. The return journey is at the expense of Participant.
7 Liabilities, retainer, period of limitation
- 7.1 If the journey is not provided as agreed, Participant only has right of implied warranty of remedy, reduction of payment, cancellation of contract and compensation if Participant himself reports insufficiencies or inconsistencies during the stay.
- 7.2 The participant can only resolve the insufficiencies or inconsistencies by himself or in the case of great insufficiency terminate the contract if Ebikeventura has been given an adequate deadline to find a remedy in advance. A deadline is not required if a remedy is not at all possible or is declined by Ebikeventura or if Participant demands an immediate resolution or cancellation due to special circumstances.
- 7.3 Any insufficiencies or inconsistencies will be noted by the local staff. Should the local staff not be within reach or if a manager is not included in the stay Participant may contact Ebikeventura directly.
- 7.4 It is not sufficient to make a complaint to the local agent.
- 7.5 Any claims are to be made at the registered office of Ebikeventura within one month after end of contract. It is not sufficient to make a claim at the local tourist office. After expiration of the deadline a claim can only be made if Participant was not to blame for the delay.
- 7.6 Claims can only be made by Participant himself. Assignment of the claim is not acceptable.
- 7.7 Ebikeventura takes utmost care and responsibility that all travel preparations as well as choice of partners and staff together with all services rendered are up to standard and in accordance with the contract. Nevertheless Ebikeventura cannot be held responsible for accidents, possible obstruction of traffic or any consequential costs caused herein.
- 7.8 Damages caused by the participant will be charged to the participant.
- 7.9 Participant’s entitlement to resolution, reduction, compensation or any other contractual claims are limited to one year after end of contract. Any other compensation not referring to injury of life, body or health is limited to six months after coming to the attention of Participant.
8 Tour management
- 8.1 Participating on a guided tour is exclusively at the clients own risk. Cycling on public roads and off-road or many types of trails with different inclinations always involves some risks. The client is aware of the risks in relation to his capabilities and takes the risks in consideration before participating.
- 8.2 During the tours the participant is in the care of trained staff or have a contact person on site whose instructions are to be followed at all times. The participant is responsible for adhering to the traffic rules and for his own safety, aswell for wearing protective equipment (bike helmet, adequate shoes etc.).
- 8.3 The participant acknowledges that he is not insured by Ebikeventura, and the participant do not accept any liability for any damage that the customer causes to himself or third party, or for any damage to the customer by some other cause while using the services of Ebikeventura.
9 Insurance and travel documents
- We recommend that Participant take on insurances for baggage, travel cancellation and/or international medical care!
10 Sporting permission
- 10.1 The signature on the Registration/Declaration of Consent confirms that Participant is able to attend sporting activities such as swimming, sports, hiking etc.
- 10.2 Any sporting activities take place at own risk. Ebikeventura office must be informed of possible restrictions or disagreement in writing.
11 Use of photographs/data/data privacy protection
- 11.1 Participant consents to Ebikeventura taking photographs during the events and sports activities and to use these for promotional purposes. Consent can be withdrawn in writing at any time.
- 11.2 Participant consents to Ebikeventura using the collected personal data of Participant (base data) for marketing and marketing research purposes. Ebikeventura pledges that the data collected from Participant will be stored according to the data protection and media law regulations. The data will be kept in confidence. Participant can withdraw consent in writing at any time. If Participant withdraws consent the personal data will not be used.12
Information on the Website / Social Media.
- The photographs presented on Ebikeventura Website illustrate prevailing conditions at that point in time. In the meantime conditions may have changed. Photographs of the accommodation are only exemplary and cannot be taken as guaranteed.
Copyright ebikeventura.com and/or it’s social media platforms – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!
- CREATE IT YOUR SELF!! The last time I checked, ‘credit’ didn’t pay my phone bill or put food on my table. Stop worrying about your image or text being as good as what you’d find on ebikeventura.com and /or its social media platforms. ALL RIGHTS, TEXT, PHOTOS, VIDEOS AND BIO CONTENT, ARE RESERVED!